Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

+4
English Addict - Helen
Janice_C
cherieee
peggyme
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 pm

e-dith wrote:must have a day to sleep all day.
and that day would be after the last day of school in our life.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? - Page 3 Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad

Ya, that's impossible to have NO IH homework......... and really lots of tests after holiday..... ai.....
NOOOOOOOOOOO
its another torture for us

AHHHHH
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:27 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:let us aALL cross our fingers, NO IH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cross my fingers...................
and also my toes./
haha
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:27 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad

Ya, that's impossible to have NO IH homework......... and really lots of tests after holiday..... ai.....
NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHH

Tortune??? Fortune????
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:56 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHH

Tortune??? Fortune????
tortune is better for this stage...
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:12 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHH

Tortune??? Fortune????
torture..
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:23 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHH

Tortune??? Fortune????
torture..
I don't know this word actually..
but after u post it, I check in in the dictionary!!!!~
yeah!!!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:27 am

dim guy
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 am

hate HK...didnt get like ANY holiday this year man!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 am

ccecherie wrote:
dim guy
-3-
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 am

e-dith wrote:
Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question
No it isn't. Crying or Very sad
Mr. Bogart, don't treat us like that,,
we reallyyyyyyyy love English, love Juliet, so lesser homework plz... Cool
haha... yaya

YUP
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:29 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:let us aALL cross our fingers, NO IH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cross my fingers...................
and also my toes./

and my tonge
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 am

ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:
Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question
No it isn't. Crying or Very sad
Mr. Bogart, don't treat us like that,,
we reallyyyyyyyy love English, love Juliet, so lesser homework plz... Cool
haha... yaya

YUP
yes!!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad

is there any REAL holiday in HK??

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
hey cherie.....I jealous you......JUST IN THE PAST! Laughing
LOL

yea im jealous of myself too!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 am

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
LOL

ooooo......congraduation...
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:31 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:i think that we would have time Cherie....

have time fur what?
for debating?

dunno:)
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:31 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

well...i dont realy get much homework during weekwnds,, probably lile one are two at most:)

Of course!!
We usually are really busy before the holiday, and then during the holiday we would have no homework to do and we can enjoy the time. The home work is so less that we can even go out on saturday and play!
you didn't write anything in this post again -_-

dunno waht happened
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:20 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

well...i dont realy get much homework during weekwnds,, probably lile one are two at most:)

Of course!!
We usually are really busy before the holiday, and then during the holiday we would have no homework to do and we can enjoy the time. The home work is so less that we can even go out on saturday and play!

dunno waht happened
you now know what happened -V-
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:29 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHH

Tortune??? Fortune????
torture..
I don't know this word actually..
but after u post it, I check in in the dictionary!!!!~
yeah!!!
now you know what it means! yay!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:29 pm

e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

Of course!!

dunno waht happened
you now know what happened -V-
LOL yea, you didn't type anything.
what a GOOD answer.=) im SOOO smart =P
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:30 pm

e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
LOL

cherie,,,, how can you be jealous of yourself?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:42 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
LOL

she can and also I can -V-.
say " I jealous myself!!!!"
then you can jealous yourself...
wooo, a great conclusion !
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
LOL

LOL i don't get your meaning though..... it's complicated!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:48 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
LOL

LOL i don't get your meaning though..... it's complicated!
okay I will explain to u later on.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:12 am

I am going to finish those homeworks...
study and also
WATCH A GIG !!!
CUZ...MAROON 5 IS COMING TO HK on 19th MARCH!
I think i may go! XD
CUZ I LOVE THEIR SONGS!XD

crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next