Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

+4
English Addict - Helen
Janice_C
cherieee
peggyme
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:21 pm

Yes! It is also Mr. Bogart the one who makes me enjoy the books "Holes" and "The Star of Kazan" !
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:05 pm

jelly wrote:Yes! It is also Mr. Bogart the one who makes me enjoy the books "Holes" and "The Star of Kazan" !
yes, before I read these books, I didn't know that they had so much meaning in them!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Yes! It is also Mr. Bogart the one who makes me enjoy the books "Holes" and "The Star of Kazan" !
yes, before I read these books, I didn't know that they had so much meaning in them!!

I am getting more and more admire to the authors,, that they can write such beautiful phrases.... and it's like they are telling us secrets and we are trying to discover them....sounds so funny!!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:40 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:I JUST WANT TO RELAX!!! After all the work before the holiday, I would really want to rest for a week.
But I'm sure that we'll get very much homework and once again, can't enjoy our holiday. =(
Peggy, you can't relex as The Star of Kazan is waiting for you Laughing
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:42 pm

ccecherie wrote:let us aALL cross our fingers, NO IH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cross my fingers...................
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:43 pm

ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad

is there any REAL holiday in HK??

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
hey cherie.....I jealous you......JUST IN THE PAST! Laughing
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question
No it isn't. Crying or Very sad
Mr. Bogart, don't treat us like that,,
we reallyyyyyyyy love English, love Juliet, so lesser homework plz... Cool
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question

Last edited by ccecherie on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:36 pm

jelly wrote:i think that we would have time Cherie....

have time fur what?
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:37 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
English Addict - Helen wrote:I gotta going to Macau again!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I won't stay in the holtel this time.... just stay at home and mainly visited my grandmother....
LUCKY!!! I want to go somewhere too!!
My mother would want to go back to her birthplace,, but I don't want to go... its too dirty and im not adjust to it.

Peggy, you are going to your parent's BIRTHPLACE soo often!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:38 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad

well...i dont realy get much homework during weekwnds,, probably lile one are two at most:)

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??
Of course!!
We usually are really busy before the holiday, and then during the holiday we would have no homework to do and we can enjoy the time. The home work is so less that we can even go out on saturday and play!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:39 pm

jelly wrote:

Mr. Bogart is always so funny and loves to tell jokes! LOL

i hope he is not jking this tinme
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:12 pm

must have a day to sleep all day.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Janice_C wrote:Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad

Ya, that's impossible to have NO IH homework......... and really lots of tests after holiday..... ai.....
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:

yaya... me tooooo......
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

e-dith wrote:
No it isn't. Crying or Very sad
Mr. Bogart, don't treat us like that,,
we reallyyyyyyyy love English, love Juliet, so lesser homework plz... Cool
haha... yaya
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:20 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

I am getting more and more admire to the authors,, that they can write such beautiful phrases.... and it's like they are telling us secrets and we are trying to discover them....sounds so funny!!
Authors have really good minds,,, can't believe how they think of these things!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:I JUST WANT TO RELAX!!! After all the work before the holiday, I would really want to rest for a week.
But I'm sure that we'll get very much homework and once again, can't enjoy our holiday. =(
Peggy, you can't relex as The Star of Kazan is waiting for you Laughing
oh no........... don't tell me that,,, let me escape from the truth!!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm

e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:let us aALL cross our fingers, NO IH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cross my fingers...................
and also my toes./
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm

e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
hey cherie.....I jealous you......JUST IN THE PAST! Laughing
LOL
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:

yaya... me tooooo......
sounds like he's joking... =(
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:23 pm

ccecherie wrote:

uhh cherie? you didn't write anything in this post.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:i think that we would have time Cherie....

have time fur what?
for debating?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:24 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

well...i dont realy get much homework during weekwnds,, probably lile one are two at most:)

Of course!!
We usually are really busy before the holiday, and then during the holiday we would have no homework to do and we can enjoy the time. The home work is so less that we can even go out on saturday and play!
you didn't write anything in this post again -_-
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:25 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
English Addict - Helen wrote:I gotta going to Macau again!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I won't stay in the holtel this time.... just stay at home and mainly visited my grandmother....
LUCKY!!! I want to go somewhere too!!
My mother would want to go back to her birthplace,, but I don't want to go... its too dirty and im not adjust to it.

Peggy, you are going to your parent's BIRTHPLACE soo often!
cause my parents haven't gone back for like 10 years.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next