Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

+4
English Addict - Helen
Janice_C
cherieee
peggyme
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? Empty Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:47 pm

I JUST WANT TO RELAX!!! After all the work before the holiday, I would really want to rest for a week.
But I'm sure that we'll get very much homework and once again, can't enjoy our holiday. =(
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:01 pm

YEA...its all homework homework and homework...i hope there wont be any IH homeworks!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? Empty Re: Easter holidays, what are you going to do?

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:26 pm

Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:27 pm

Janice_C wrote:Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad

HUH really?? OMGOMGOMGOMG!! thats not good!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Janice_C wrote:Cherie,,It's definitely impossible to have no IH homework during the Easter holiday!! ( If that really happens, you must thx god) And there's a loads of standardized test waiting for us after holiday...Oh my goodness!! Mad
you HAD to tell us Janice,, it would be better if you didn't -_-
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:14 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

i am telling the fact that you can't escape from!!!
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

i am telling the fact that you can't escape from!!!

yea... too early!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:23 pm

LETS ESCAPE!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?
Actually,I don't prefer you teat that as a holiday, maybe a home study either cuz you are not going to have apare time to rest during "school holidays" Sad
I agree, i accept your apology janice. hehe
YOU RUINED OUR DREAMS!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:17 am

I gotta going to Macau again!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I won't stay in the holtel this time.... just stay at home and mainly visited my grandmother....
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:47 pm

I think that we should still spend some time to relax ourselves... maybe we cannot enjoy the whole holiday... but at least half of it... =P
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:39 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:I gotta going to Macau again!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I won't stay in the holtel this time.... just stay at home and mainly visited my grandmother....

why are you going agan?
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:41 pm

Janice_C wrote:Sorry about that then....That affect you guys' attitude towards Easter holiday,,right?

is there any REAL holiday in HK??
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:42 pm

jelly wrote:I think that we should still spend some time to relax ourselves... maybe we cannot enjoy the whole holiday... but at least half of it... =P

SIGH** you think we would have time??
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:08 pm

let us aALL cross our fingers, NO IH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:11 pm

ccecherie wrote:

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:12 pm

Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

um...there are holidays for HK-primary students, but this will not happen in a secondary/ high school student for sure....How about in Canada,, do the Canadian students get "real" holidays??

oh yes!! VERY REAL!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:15 pm

i think that we would have time Cherie....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Easter holidays, what are you going to do? Empty IH Homework

Post  Mr.Bogart Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:53 pm

I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:40 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:I gotta going to Macau again!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I won't stay in the holtel this time.... just stay at home and mainly visited my grandmother....
LUCKY!!! I want to go somewhere too!!
My mother would want to go back to her birthplace,, but I don't want to go... its too dirty and im not adjust to it.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:41 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question
OH MR.BOGART
only if you could do that,,
if you did, EVERYONE would like you, you'd rescue us from the flames of fire.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:43 pm

Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

Of course!!
We usually are really busy before the holiday, and then during the holiday we would have no homework to do and we can enjoy the time. The home work is so less that we can even go out on saturday and play!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:18 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I am going to send an i-mail to your IH teacher to make sure that you get your homework so don't worry. Isn't that what you want? Question

Mr. Bogart is always so funny and loves to tell jokes! LOL
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:17 pm

jelly wrote:

Mr. Bogart is always so funny and loves to tell jokes! LOL
OF course!
That's why he makes english class very fun and we won't dislike tuesdays because we have 3 lessons of english.
Everyone else is moaning about it and we are like "YAY!"
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next