Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juliet's Intra-class debate =P

+4
cherieee
jelly=]
English Addict - Helen
peggyme
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juliet's Intra-class debate =P - Page 2 Empty Re: Juliet's Intra-class debate =P

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:00 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:Although yesterday is not my turn to deliver my speech,
I can totally feel how nervous and how scare were others be.
I think I will be really nervous when I stand in front of the desk and the bell "ting".
Hope I can do well in tmr's debate,
and plz, can the time be slower? Mad
( I am so glad that I don't have to ans "point of information"! Cool
anyway, I just love to ask. ha-ha.)

you were so lucky, cause almost every other ppl had 2 points of information!!
she didn't go yet, how come you say she was so lucky?
she didnt??
she didn't, she's versing me tmr
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Juliet's Intra-class debate =P - Page 2 Empty Re: Juliet's Intra-class debate =P

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:Although yesterday is not my turn to deliver my speech,
I can totally feel how nervous and how scare were others be.
I think I will be really nervous when I stand in front of the desk and the bell "ting".
Hope I can do well in tmr's debate,
and plz, can the time be slower? Mad
( I am so glad that I don't have to ans "point of information"! Cool
anyway, I just love to ask. ha-ha.)

you were so lucky, cause almost every other ppl had 2 points of information!!
she didn't go yet, how come you say she was so lucky?
she didnt??
she didn't, she's versing me tmr

oh yea..you have to go again
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:27 pm

haha Peggy,,i am going to rebuttal your speach tomorrow!!
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:20 am

I think that Peggy did a great job in the debate!!!! Her point was very strong... I wonder how is it like if she's not the captain but be the speaker and answering the points of information... she must answer it very very good with strong points!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:43 pm

It's a pity that we cannot continue with our intra-class debate... but i am quite sure that the up coming debate will be much more interesting because we are going to have lots and lots of "point of information" for the speakers to answer. =V=+
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:44 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!! i messed up cause i lost my speech!! thanks you helen, she didnt delete the speech i send to her before!!! thats was scary...and i didnt have enough time to go over what i wrote!! UHGRHH!!
I HELPED HER PRINT IT, THANK ME THANK ME!
HEHE LOL I'M SOOOOOOO CALLED HUMBLE
HEHE

YUPE!! thank you then PIAGGY!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:45 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:I was so nervous when I was delivering my speech today... but it's good that I am the captin and no " point of information " is allowed. And that relaxed me a bit. =] I am wondering how nervous will the speakers be when there is " point of information " and questions are being raised to them,,,, and they have to answer it within a short period of time.
YOU WERE SO FREAKIN" CALM OK?

But that's not the truth... I was really nervous...

well its okay, cause you didnt show it
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Janice_C wrote:I was absolutely nervous about tomorrow's debate against my close relative (Peggy) and I am afraid that I can't think of the answer of Mr. Bogart's "Point Of Information" in such a sudden way. What can I do if I really forget about my speech after I answer the question??! pale

its okay helen, just try ur best!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:46 pm

jelly wrote:It's a pity that we cannot continue with our intra-class debate... but i am quite sure that the up coming debate will be much more interesting because we are going to have lots and lots of "point of information" for the speakers to answer. =V=+

cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:I was so nervous when I was delivering my speech today... but it's good that I am the captin and no " point of information " is allowed. And that relaxed me a bit. =] I am wondering how nervous will the speakers be when there is " point of information " and questions are being raised to them,,,, and they have to answer it within a short period of time.
YOU WERE SO FREAKIN" CALM OK?

But that's not the truth... I was really nervous...
YEA RIGHT!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:YEAAAAAAAAAAAA!! i messed up cause i lost my speech!! thanks you helen, she didnt delete the speech i send to her before!!! thats was scary...and i didnt have enough time to go over what i wrote!! UHGRHH!!
I HELPED HER PRINT IT, THANK ME THANK ME!
HEHE LOL I'M SOOOOOOO CALLED HUMBLE
HEHE

YUPE!! thank you then PIAGGY!!
PIAGGY?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:58 pm

ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:It's a pity that we cannot continue with our intra-class debate... but i am quite sure that the up coming debate will be much more interesting because we are going to have lots and lots of "point of information" for the speakers to answer. =V=+

oh no. i don't agree jelly!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:58 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Yea, it was so funny. I was like blank when he came over and said "point of information"! to me! haha

ya~ Mr.Bogart voice change into a F.2 girl.
ha-ha " point of inoformation!"
he was trying so hard that it sounded really funny!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:59 pm

We didn't finish the debate yet... and the first debate is next week, the group that is going to be choosen is going to be under pressure!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Juliet's Intra-class debate =P - Page 2 Empty Voice Change

Post  Mr.Bogart Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:01 pm

Did you like my girl voice? Was it believable?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:Did you like my girl voice? Was it believable?
I LOVE IT!! Its soooo funny!!!
It wasn't really believable though,,, because it still sounded like you!!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:09 pm

I don't think that that's a girl's voice... LOL but that really helps us to think... not only the speakers have to think but also the audience! I fell asleep last year cuz it was sooooo boring! But i think that this will not happen this year!=]
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 pm

jelly wrote:I don't think that that's a girl's voice... LOL but that really helps us to think... not only the speakers have to think but also the audience! I fell asleep last year cuz it was sooooo boring! But i think that this will not happen this year!=]
YOU FELL ALSLEEP LAST YEAR?
Better not this year, cause then Mr.Bogart would come and yell " Point of information!' and you'll have to answer. HAHA
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  annabelle_bao Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:28 pm

I have not been to the fourm for few weeks and it was full of topics about the debate already!!!
haha, last year I will just daydream or read my own speech when other teams are doing,
but this year I really have to focus on what the speaker are talking because Mr.Bogart will points of information SUDDENLY! tongue
annabelle_bao
annabelle_bao

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:12 pm

annabelle_bao wrote:I have not been to the fourm for few weeks and it was full of topics about the debate already!!!
haha, last year I will just daydream or read my own speech when other teams are doing,
but this year I really have to focus on what the speaker are talking because Mr.Bogart will points of information SUDDENLY! tongue
I guess Mr.Bogart wants us to participate more even as a audience, so that we don't fall asleep and actully listen to the speakers!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:38 pm

ccecherie wrote:
Janice_C wrote:I was absolutely nervous about tomorrow's debate against my close relative (Peggy) and I am afraid that I can't think of the answer of Mr. Bogart's "Point Of Information" in such a sudden way. What can I do if I really forget about my speech after I answer the question??! pale

Cherie,,I am Janice!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:02 am

Cherie was daydreaming while she was answering your question, Janice!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:58 pm

Janice_C wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

Cherie,,I am Janice!!!! Evil or Very Mad
LOL !!! Laughing
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:59 pm

jelly wrote:Cherie was daydreaming while she was answering your question, Janice!
Yea,, maybe she was thinking about Helen when she was typing that post.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Cherie was daydreaming while she was answering your question, Janice!
Yea,, maybe she was thinking about Helen when she was typing that post.

Cuz Helen helped her a lot in finding her speech! LOL
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next