Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

+7
e-dith
English Addict - Helen
cherieee
hingis=]
CRYSTAL~WONG 4D
Mr.Bogart
IsabelCheng
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) - Page 2 Empty Re: actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Janice_C wrote:Hope that she can rest in peace in Canada wif her father and mother. However, her ex-husband is not going to attend the funeral of her, don't you guys think that he was so mean to do so?!
maybe it's his wife that's not letting him attend the funeral of ms.shum
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) - Page 2 Empty Re: actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:00 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It must be a big hit for her daughter to loose her mom and her dad is divorced with her mom at such a young age, she's only 20 right?

actually its 19...i wonder if she is going to work in TVB...
duhhh her mom wanted her to work there so much,
its not exactly good for her though.....
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:27 pm

ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:
jelly wrote:She has been sent back to Canada and i think that she will have a good rest in heaven.
ya. I do think so.

yup!! with her parents!!
isn't it only fayfay's mom?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:28 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It must be a big hit for her daughter to loose her mom and her dad is divorced with her mom at such a young age, she's only 20 right?

at least she would be taken care of
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:31 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

um....i don't think so,, cuz hk's entertainment industry is full of negative reports, such as the nude photos'.....No one can ensure the safety of a pop star.
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:21 am

e-dith wrote:
jelly wrote:She has been sent back to Canada and i think that she will have a good rest in heaven.
ya. I do think so.
ya.. me too.. i do think so...
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:50 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ya. I do think so.

HOPE she can rest in PEACE <3
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

um....i don't think so,, cuz hk's entertainment industry is full of negative reports, such as the nude photos'.....No one can ensure the safety of a pop star.

sorry for using qupotes again, but ... i hadd to...
And yea, yan yi had negative news already!! the snow white thing...
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:30 pm

CANADA IS SUCH A NICE PLACE Smile
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:25 pm

hingis=] wrote:i missed her.... She is pretanding to be happy to us, but actually, she has an unfortune life,,, her marriage have problems, her daughter is not taking good care of herself etc,. But she is happy everytime, i really missed herT^T the happiest laughter sound in the world
She wants to bring us happiness no matter what!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

ccecherie wrote:CANADA IS SUCH A NICE PLACE Smile
Yes, she'll rest in peace there!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Yea.. fayfay was so angry when that yan yi snow white thing happend!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm

ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ya. I do think so.

Of course she will!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:26 pm

e-dith wrote:
ya. I do think so.
i agree
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:27 pm

in vanvouver, they made a fay fay day!! its someday in june.
its nice that they did that, hope that yan yi can feel better after this!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:20 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:in vanvouver, they made a fay fay day!! its someday in june.

Oh really?! Why is Vancouver rather than in Hong Kong?? I think that day will be a happy day cuz we will remember how did Fay Fay entertain us with her laughters!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:in vanvouver, they made a fay fay day!! its someday in june.

Oh really?! Why is Vancouver rather than in Hong Kong?? I think that day will be a happy day cuz we will remember how did Fay Fay entertain us with her laughters!
Im not sure,,, the Hong Kong government didn't decide to do this... I think it's because there are too many famous people and people that helped the community alot,, if they make a day for all of them, everyday would be a celebration!
I heard that the vancouver mayor did this because fay fay has done alot of charity work there.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:29 pm

Oic... i am not quite sure about has she done charity work in HK... i know her just because she is an actress... i don't know that she donates money \involved in any charity work////
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:11 pm

jelly wrote:Oic... i am not quite sure about has she done charity work in HK... i know her just because she is an actress... i don't know that she donates money \involved in any charity work////
She did it in Canada, I watched the programme on fei chui channel at 7:30...
you know which one?
they reported about fay fay's funeral in Vancouver
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:31 am

My mother and I cried yesterday when we watch the programme.
Oh its really touching ):
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:36 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Oic... i am not quite sure about has she done charity work in HK... i know her just because she is an actress... i don't know that she donates money \involved in any charity work////
you know which one?

I am not sure cuz I seldom watch Pearl,,, I only watch the films at 9:30 on Saturdays.... Very Happy
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:41 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:Yea.. fayfay was so angry when that yan yi snow white thing happend!

yea....the media is soo freaken mean!! imagine yan yee being the daughter to one of the media ppl..how would they think!!
and actually, i dont think she looked that ugly with the snowwhite thing
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:42 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
you know which one?

I am not sure cuz I seldom watch Pearl,,, I only watch the films at 9:30 on Saturdays.... Very Happy

the thing tvb did was memorible!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:42 pm

e-dith wrote:My mother and I cried yesterday when we watch the programme.
Oh its really touching ):

TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad TOUCHING Sad
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ya. I do think so.

Of course she will!

YEA AGREE:)
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next