Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

+7
e-dith
English Addict - Helen
cherieee
hingis=]
CRYSTAL~WONG 4D
Mr.Bogart
IsabelCheng
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) Empty actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

Post  IsabelCheng Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:37 am

As most of you know about the death of Lydia Sum on 19/2/2008.
How do you feel and what images did she bring you? Sad

In my opinion, she was the ever happiest actress which bring joy to all of us.She is known for her size and her signature dark rimmed glasses. Although we may not really know her much and she may not be a very important person in our lives, there must be something that you may learn form her. For I, seeing her divorced , but showing all care she had to her only daughter, I feel how great mother's love is. Also, as I know she was an active person which show good responsibility to all stuffs .I should learn how she cared others and how should we face problems as she did.

All and all, best wishes to her and her only daughter, Joyce Cheng, who is hoped to be sucessful in her coming acting life just as her mother. sunny

Everybody post a reply for her... Twisted Evil

IsabelCheng

Back to top Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) Empty She will be missed

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:01 pm

When I think of actors in Hong Kong she is the first person that comes to mind. I use to watch her show from Sing. and she was really funny. I understand that she had been sick for some time. I hope her guardian angel is taking care of her now.

I really liked her because she was different and proud of the fact that she was overweight in a society were it isn't really accepted. She is a true individual and think we can all learn form her dedication.

She will be missed.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) Empty Re: actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

Post  CRYSTAL~WONG 4D Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:52 pm

yep, I think Lydia Shum ,who was recognized by her trademark dark rimmed glass and rubust size and loud and clear laughter,will missed by all people in HongKong .She is such a generous woman and a good actress,her attiude to work is really appreciatable .

CRYSTAL~WONG 4D

http://www.xanga.com/cwcwing

Back to top Go down

actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman) Empty Re: actress Lydia Sum's death (the ever happiest fat woman)

Post  hingis=] Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:15 pm

i missed her.... She is pretanding to be happy to us, but actually, she has an unfortune life,,, her marriage have problems, her daughter is not taking good care of herself etc,. But she is happy everytime, i really missed herT^T the happiest laughter sound in the world
hingis=]
hingis=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm

AWW I MISS HER!! She is always laughting whenever i see her on the television! MAy she rest in peace! Shocked
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Me too as you guys, she's really brought us a lot of happiness, and I also miss her. We people in Hong Kong will not forget her forever...
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:47 pm

I miss her too.
I love her laughing voice,
it really impress me a lot.
Although she got sick, she also face bravely and happily,
she was an example for us to learn from.
During these few days,
TVB also broadcast her well-known movies.
They were wonderful and funny.
Her friends also think that she is a good mother, a good elder and a good teacher and a good actress.
I did think so.
Latly, hope she can rest in peace with her father and mother,
and also hope that her daughter can face her future like her mother, bravely and happily.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:53 pm

I MISS HER ALWAYS AND FOREVER.
She was the first actress// singer// and many more that everyone knew since they were small.
Everytime I see her on TV she is laughing and bringing us happiness.
It's a great lost to everyone.

There's old drama and movies that has her in it that is playing on Fei Chui, I watched one on saturday,, it was really funny!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:29 pm

hingis=] wrote:i missed her.... She is pretanding to be happy to us, but actually, she has an unfortune life,,, her marriage have problems, her daughter is not taking good care of herself etc,. But she is happy everytime, i really missed herT^T the happiest laughter sound in the world

yea...she wanted her daughter to graduate from university sooo much!! but she got kicked outta school!! dats SAD Sad
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:57 pm

ccecherie wrote:
hingis=] wrote:i missed her.... She is pretanding to be happy to us, but actually, she has an unfortune life,,, her marriage have problems, her daughter is not taking good care of herself etc,. But she is happy everytime, i really missed herT^T the happiest laughter sound in the world

yea...she wanted her daughter to graduate from university sooo much!! but she got kicked outta school!! dats SAD Sad

Her daughter got kicked out of school? WAH?! why?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 pm

I am not sure... but she ex-husband is not in a good relationship wif her daughter... and I think that really upsets her a lot. Crying or Very sad
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:26 pm

jelly wrote:I am not sure... but she ex-husband is not in a good relationship wif her daughter... and I think that really upsets her a lot. Crying or Very sad

NONONONO!! who told you dat jelly?? i though they were in great relationships!! and FAI FAI's daughter wanted her father to attend her bday party soo much!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:59 pm

ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:I am not sure... but she ex-husband is not in a good relationship wif her daughter... and I think that really upsets her a lot. Crying or Very sad

NONONONO!! who told you dat jelly?? i though they were in great relationships!! and FAI FAI's daughter wanted her father to attend her bday party soo much!!
Cherie, it's all over the news. They are saying that Yan Yi is pissed off because her father didn't go see her mother when she was dying. She's mad at him and said that he didn't need to go to the funeral in Vancouver ( btw, i know where that furneral place is,,, forgot what you call it), but the meda says that it's an excuse for letting her father know she doesn't want him to go.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:34 pm

She has been sent back to Canada and i think that she will have a good rest in heaven.
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:13 pm

jelly wrote:She has been sent back to Canada and i think that she will have a good rest in heaven.
ya. I do think so.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:18 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Cherie, it's all over the news. They are saying that Yan Yi is pissed off because her father didn't go see her mother when she was dying. She's mad at him and said that he didn't need to go to the funeral in Vancouver ( btw, i know where that furneral place is,,, forgot what you call it), but the meda says that it's an excuse for letting her father know she doesn't want him to go.
Oh really? I don't know at all.
But anyway, hope yanyi and her father can live happily together.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:19 pm

yes, I agree. And I think that her laughing noise can really influence us to be happy!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:41 pm

It must be a big hit for her daughter to loose her mom and her dad is divorced with her mom at such a young age, she's only 20 right?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:22 pm

e-dith wrote:
jelly wrote:She has been sent back to Canada and i think that she will have a good rest in heaven.
ya. I do think so.

yup!! with her parents!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It must be a big hit for her daughter to loose her mom and her dad is divorced with her mom at such a young age, she's only 20 right?

actually its 19...i wonder if she is going to work in TVB...
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:25 pm

i wonder why her dad didnt want to go...maybe because she didnt want fay fay to be all sad and stuff?? anyways... its a sad news...
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:27 pm

OMG...dont you guys just think there are soo much negative news in TVB this year??
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Hope that she can rest in peace in Canada wif her father and mother. However, her ex-husband is not going to attend the funeral of her, don't you guys think that he was so mean to do so?!
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm

well that actually depends!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It must be a big hit for her daughter to loose her mom and her dad is divorced with her mom at such a young age, she's only 20 right?

actually its 19...i wonder if she is going to work in TVB...
duhhh her mom wanted her to work there so much,
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next