Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME?

+4
e-dith
jelly=]
English Addict - Helen
peggyme
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME? Empty Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME?

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 pm

Now it is brought to attention that we have TOO many homework, but not a lot of time to do!
I.H. probably would take most of the time away from the holiday, would you be able to finish all the homework on time and with good quality?
I'M WORRIED! affraid Crying or Very sad Mad Sad No silent scratch study
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME? Empty Re: Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME?

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:47 pm

Um.... in time.... that means still working on the homework at the last minute???? um..... maybe finish it ON time... but still very very very worried that if I can.... I am going to leave Hong Kong tomorrow, back to Macau and visit my anuts, uncles, grandma, cousins..... and don't know when will I be back... Luckily, my mum allows me to bring my notebook to Macau, that's mean I can still suft the net and work for the I.H... also, sharing in the forum..... that's great! Probably I will work on the homework on the ship .... on the sea...... I don't think that I can work for it when I get to Macau cause there are many cousins to play with, and shopping, and eating or whatever..... Anyway, I will carry some homework and stay at my warm home in Macau and work for them.... Hopefully I can finish all of them before the holiday end, at least give me one day left to relax!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME? Empty Re: Holiday homework... WILL YOU FINISH IN TIME?

Post  jelly=] Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:41 am

Very Happy I am sooooo happy cuz I have finished all my homework already! Well.... I am not sure is it of good quality or not... but at least I have finished all of them! And I am going to leave HK today! =]
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:00 am

O!!!!! Jelly, I am also going to leave Hone Kong today!!!!! But I haven't finish all the homework.... Crying or Very sad so I need to be worried through out the holiday to Macau...... and you're so fast!!! You have finished all the I.H assignments??? Wow!!! Incredicble!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:51 pm

I think I can make them in time and have a good quality if I do it NOW,
to have a good quality of work needs a variety of time,
of course I am still looking forward of my red-packets, nothing are going on at all.
I afraid that I can't finish the IH homework, they are so difficult to finish,
it seems like is easy, but if you do them, very difficult at all.
But the first thing I need to do now is to finish the reading log of The Star Of Kazan. Laughing
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:03 pm

NO NO NO!! theres soo much math!! and for the Online test, its in chinese, and my computer doesnt read chinese! i dont know what to do now Sad
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:29 pm

I will be staying in HK for my CNY holiday cuz there are too many homework to do! Mad
It really takes a lot of time to finish the IH assignments, and from now onwards, I am not hoping for holiday anymore, cuz holidays is not for us to rest or to gather with our relatives but to finish a pile of homework!
It is meaningless for students to have this kind of holidays, don't you think so?

By the way, please accept my wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year. cat
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Christy Wong Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:31 pm

Hi, everyone. I am also worried about my homework. There are A LOT. affraid
In this Chinese New Year, I also have to go back to school for the choir practise. That's so poor. It uses me a lot of time and I am always tired after practise. Evil or Very Mad Therefore, I don't even have time to finish the homework these few days.
Have anyone of you finished doing I.H. homework? Well, I am quite anxious about my assignment 1. That's a very difficult task. Anyone agrees? confused
Christy Wong
Christy Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Kannie;] Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:48 pm

totally agree with christy!! the IH assignments are TOO difficult... i really want to throw all the assignments away into the bin!!XD (but of course i won't do that tongue )
um...i do think i can finish my homework on time... but at this moment, there is still a pile of homework which i haven't touch or even take a look on it, lying messily on my desk....omg-vv-"
i seldom went out this chinese new year as there are too many holiday homework!!=,="
Kannie;]
Kannie;]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:24 pm

Well, not a lot of days are left... I still have ENG and some CHI to do. If I don't fool around... which is physically and mentally impossible, then I would be able to finish it. Good Quality... I don't know if it would turn out good, but the IH Module 3 Assignment 1 worth a lot of marks!! I don't want to get a poor mark on it!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Janice_C wrote:I will be staying in HK for my CNY holiday cuz there are too many homework to do! Mad
It really takes a lot of time to finish the IH assignments, and from now onwards, I am not hoping for holiday anymore, cuz holidays is not for us to rest or to gather with our relatives but to finish a pile of homework!
It is meaningless for students to have this kind of holidays, don't you think so?

By the way, please accept my wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year. cat

cheers HOOORAY!!! cheers I agree Jaince! You are really my close relative, LOL. It IS MEANINGLESS for students to have this kind of holiday, if it's a HOLIDAY shouldn't it be relaxing and very enjoyable? If they gives us loads of homework, then I just rather go to school! When we are doing homework at home and have questions, we can only ask the teachers through Intra-Mail and not talk to them in person. Then the homework is due immediately after the holiday and it the piece of homework would probably not turn out very good because we still have many questions about it.
I don't really look forward to the Easter Holiday, because I was told that there would be a lot of projects and assignments going on during that period. =(
Hope that I won't suffer from the mean homework!
Again. Impossible. Unpredictable.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:31 pm

jelly wrote:Very Happy I am sooooo happy cuz I have finished all my homework already! Well.... I am not sure is it of good quality or not... but at least I have finished all of them! And I am going to leave HK today! =]
I just want to say. NOOOOOOOO YOUR SUPPOSE TO WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK FIRST!
I left for holiday the same day as you, but I didn't finish my homework before that, because I came back on the 11th of Febuary.
When are you coming back?
Post a message when you come back!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:03 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Very Happy I am sooooo happy cuz I have finished all my homework already! Well.... I am not sure is it of good quality or not... but at least I have finished all of them! And I am going to leave HK today! =]
I just want to say. NOOOOOOOO YOUR SUPPOSE TO WAIT FOR ME TO FINISH MY HOMEWORK FIRST!
I left for holiday the same day as you, but I didn't finish my homework before that, because I came back on the 11th of Febuary.
When are you coming back?
Post a message when you come back!

I came back yesterday night!=]
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:02 pm

AND I DID FINISH ON TIME!!!
But not very good I think, I should of made better use of my time!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:32 pm

yea most of us finished in time...its just SOME ppl, they copied other's work....on subjects they dont think its important!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:01 pm

ccecherie wrote:yea most of us finished in time...its just SOME ppl, they copied other's work....on subjects they dont think its important!
LOL,,
shouldn't copy anyways...
I can't even think of what holiday work is for us during the easter holiday.
Let's wish that there isn't a lot!!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:41 pm

Yes,,, I am going to have a lot of activities to engaged in during the Easter break ,,, and if there is still so much homework to do (as CNY),,, I am afraid that I cannot sleep for a few days to work on my homework!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm

jelly wrote:Yes,,, I am going to have a lot of activities to engaged in during the Easter break ,,, and if there is still so much homework to do (as CNY),,, I am afraid that I cannot sleep for a few days to work on my homework!

OMGG !! where are you going again/? are you going on some kinda trip again?? you go on a trip like EVERY holiday!!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:00 pm

ccecherie wrote:
jelly wrote:Yes,,, I am going to have a lot of activities to engaged in during the Easter break ,,, and if there is still so much homework to do (as CNY),,, I am afraid that I cannot sleep for a few days to work on my homework!

OMGG !! where are you going again/? are you going on some kinda trip again?? you go on a trip like EVERY holiday!!!
NO! I don't think she went on a trip during the christmas holiday.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:26 pm

I didn't go on a trip during Christmas... I am going to camp wif Yvonne... and the rest of the days/// I am not sure... but my mother has definitely planned something for me...
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:38 pm

jelly wrote:I didn't go on a trip during Christmas... I am going to camp wif Yvonne... and the rest of the days/// I am not sure... but my mother has definitely planned something for me...
That camp, I just gotta ask you.
ARE YOU REALLY JUMPING INTO THE SEA?
It's so dirty!!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:30 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:I didn't go on a trip during Christmas... I am going to camp wif Yvonne... and the rest of the days/// I am not sure... but my mother has definitely planned something for me...
It's so dirty!!!

YEA..cause its HK...you know when i was on the plane... and i saw the HK sea .... its all gray!! EWWW
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:49 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
It's so dirty!!!

YEA..cause its HK...you know when i was on the plane... and i saw the HK sea .... its all gray!! EWWW
if she is really jumping in there
i'll never touch her again, and yvonne too!
IT NOT GRAY
ITS LIKE POO-ish COLOUR
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:50 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
It's so dirty!!!

if she is really jumping in there
i'll never touch her again, and yvonne too!
IT NOT GRAY
ITS LIKE POO-ish COLOUR

yea..if they choke in the sea, their breath will be sooo smelly!! eww....i would not talk to them!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:03 pm

samee...
stop using quotes..
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next