Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!!

+2
English Addict - Helen
Joan Yao
6 posters

Go down

OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!! Empty OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!!

Post  Joan Yao Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:54 pm

As Cinese New Year is approaching, something bad will happen on us, students. The teachers start to give homework to us throughout this week. Well, I do agree that some of the homework is reasonable, but, some homework is really unbearable:x !!!
Like IH, I've got 2 assignments. As we know, the IH homework is usually troublesome and always need a lot of time to finish them! Well, the first assignment is one whole module!!! And the second one is an assignment which involve a lot of case study. I really find that we absolutely got too much work load!!!Exclamation
What do all of you think about? Do you also have soooooo much homework? confused
Joan Yao
Joan Yao

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!! Empty Re: OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!!

Post  English Addict - Helen Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Ya, that's a lot of homework to do!! As Joan said, I.H assignments are really trouble and unreasonable!!! I think that this holiday is basically a "HOMEWORK HOLIDAY" or it is NOT a holiday at all!!!!! Anyway, I still need to go to Macau for a week and some days more to relax myself.... but i guess I will worry about the homework throughout the whole holiday....
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!! Empty Re: OH MY GOD! Loads of Chinese New Year Homework!!!

Post  jelly=] Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Yes... I think that it's too much! We cannot enjoy our holiday...=[ I am in a hurry to get all my homework done so that I don't have to bring my homework with me to Europe...
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:34 pm

SO MUCH FREAKIN" HOMEWORK!!!!
Can't believe how much homework we have...
It's not even a holiday.
More like home study. =(
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:59 pm

OMG!! theres sooo much homework? what is the holiday for? THERES even more homework then before!! *sigh*
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:34 pm

Holiday is not for rest anymore, the reason for us to have holiday is only to finish our HOMEWORK! That was terrible!!
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down