Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your goals inEnglish this year?

+10
Christy Wong
hingis=]
Gloria.C
shanahly Wan
kannie*=]
peggyme
steff.w.
wincy:)
xxeugeniaxx
Mr.Bogart
14 posters

Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty What are your goals inEnglish this year?

Post  Mr.Bogart Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:45 am

If there is one thing you could improve what would it be?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty Re: What are your goals inEnglish this year?

Post  xxeugeniaxx Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:50 pm

sofa~~ =]]]]

ERM....... the first thing came to my mind is presentation skills........ Wink
English speaking and presentation skills.
xxeugeniaxx
xxeugeniaxx

Back to top Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty Re: What are your goals inEnglish this year?

Post  wincy:) Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:01 am

BENCH~
let's see who will be sitting on the floor tongue

I just want my writing skills to be improved,
because I always get many careless mistakes,
Also, better be more descriptive (comments from my English teacher last year are always"please elaborate")

wincy:)

Back to top Go down

Post  steff.w. Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:33 am

definetely to widen my vocabulary range and to improve in my presentation skills Razz
steff.w.
steff.w.

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:18 pm

I would like to improve my vocabulary to make my writing more interesting. Also, I would like to work on entertaining the auidience when presenting instead of giving a boring presentation. If I could handle all the other goals, I would also like to try to be more meaningful when I'm writing any kind of writing.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:19 pm

I would like to improve my vocabulary to make my writing more interesting. Also, I would like to work on entertaining the auidience when presenting instead of giving a boring presentation. If I could handle all the other goals, I would also like to try to be more meaningful when I'm writing any kind of writing.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  kannie*=] Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:14 pm

um... Let me think...

I also would like to improve my writing skills. I always get many grammatical careless mistakes too Razz
kannie*=]
kannie*=]

http://www.xanga.com/kannie3636/

Back to top Go down

Post  shanahly Wan Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:If there is one thing you could improve what would it be?
To go deeper in English

shanahly Wan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gloria.C Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:17 pm

I would like to improve my presentation skill(espacially enlarging my vioce! affraid ) and learn more vocab. so that my writing skill can be improved. What a Face
Gloria.C
Gloria.C

Back to top Go down

Post  hingis=] Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:39 pm

hi , this is the first time i reply the posts,, i wanna to improve my voice while doing presentation,learn more vocab form mr.bogart,also my grammar had a lot of improvment! Laughing
hingis=]
hingis=]

Back to top Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty Craft and joy

Post  Mr.Bogart Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:59 pm

I hope all of you can see the beauty in language and appreciate the value. It isn't all about grammar and usage it is the joy that it brings you. The insight to an authours pen and craft. Once you see it then it will never leave you. It is a gift.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty This is great!

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:08 am

I think you have great goals. I think that you will achieve them too. The biggest trick is to not be shy and be assertive in your learning. Take some risks and don't worry if you fail or partly fail. That is the way that you learn. You have a very safe environment to do this and now is the time.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Christy Wong Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:36 pm

I hope that I can improve my presentation skills as well as writing skills.
But I don't know why every time when I go in front of the class to have my presentation, I will suddenly bcome very shy and very anxious. Question
I sincerely hope that I can improve this throughout this year.
Christy Wong
Christy Wong

Back to top Go down

What are your goals inEnglish this year? Empty Learning goal

Post  CRYSTAL~WONG 4D Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:48 pm

I think need to get improve in my grammer useage and learn how to improve my presentation skill in writing.
study

CRYSTAL~WONG 4D

http://www.xanga.com/cwcwing

Back to top Go down

Post  xxeugeniaxx Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 pm

Christy Wong wrote:I hope that I can improve my presentation skills as well as writing skills.
But I don't know why every time when I go in front of the class to have my presentation, I will suddenly bcome very shy and very anxious. Question
I sincerely hope that I can improve this throughout this year.

Christy,, your presentation skills are much better than me!! Sad
xxeugeniaxx
xxeugeniaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia cheung Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:14 pm

improve my gramme and writing !also learn vocob!! and et a good rescult!!!! Very Happy

Julia cheung

Back to top Go down

Post  eloisa Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:06 pm

right now, my vocabulary does not contain many words. I want to widen my vocabulary range, just like Stephanie! I also want to improve my writing skills and to fall in love with English all over again.

eloisa

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:42 pm

Frankly, my English is not good, as last year I was not in a good English class, but I love English. So, I work very hard to improve my english till this year, I am very glad that I can be in such a good english class, which taught by Mr. Bogart. This year, my goals in English is to improve my usage in grammar, also my writing skills, because these are the things that I am the weakest in. Also, I hope that my English will gradually be better and better in the coming years.
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down