Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School

4 posters

Go down

7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School Empty 7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School

Post  Mr.Bogart Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:43 am

Today and 7 year old boy was taken out of school for drawing a stick figure with a person with a gun. What do you think?

link
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071020/ap_on_re_us/gun_drawing_suspension
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School Empty Re: 7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School

Post  selinama Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:34 pm

I think it may the fault of the TV or computer because the TV and computer is always showing some violence things. But we should not complety blame the TV and computer because this will only when we uses them wrongly. rabbit

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

selinama

http://www.xanga.com/satanangelselina

Back to top Go down

7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School Empty Re: 7 Year Old Gets Taken Out of School

Post  peggyme Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:00 pm

WHAT?! My first reaction is why would they take him out of school at such a young age? It may be because the principal and the school board thinks that this little boy might have a hint of violence that would effect other students in school. But in my view, I think at such a young age, he could be taught about the danger of a gun or other weapons and be taught about the use of it. I also think that now adays most T.V. programmes and cartoons even girl cartoons has something to do with being violent or contains the idea of violence in the content. I think we should be educated at the start of school about violence so we wouldn't think in the wrong way and use it in the wrong way when we grow up.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:01 pm

WHAT?! My first reaction is why would they take him out of school at such a young age? It may be because the principal and the school board thinks that this little boy might have a hint of violence that would effect other students in school. But in my view, I think at such a young age, he could be taught about the danger of a gun or other weapons and be taught about the use of it. I also think that now adays most T.V. programmes and cartoons even girl cartoons has something to do with being violent or contains the idea of violence in the content. I think we should be educated at the start of school about violence so we wouldn't think in the wrong way and use it in the wrong way when we grow up.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:14 pm

Wow!! A seven years old boy getting suspended? This boy is only in grade one! I agree with peggy...childrens these days love to watch violent shows on tv, but they do not know how to chose the correct program to watch! However i think this boy's parent should of tought their son whats right or wrong...a 7 years old boy wouln't know that fighting isn't right.
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down