Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your goals on the coming exams?

+4
Angel Chu
selinama
peggyme
Mr.Bogart
8 posters

Go down

What are your goals on the coming exams? Empty What are your goals on the coming exams?

Post  Mr.Bogart Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:41 pm

How do you prepare? Study? or whatever for your exams?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are your goals on the coming exams? Empty Re: What are your goals on the coming exams?

Post  peggyme Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:29 pm

I hate exams. I HATE THEM!!! I wish the curriculum has no tests and just look at us base at our homework we hand in. But that is never going to happen what so ever. Well, I usually have different study methods for different subjects. But mainly I just used the methods memorizing and practising, which is really redoing some of the work I've been given. I never really had studied for tests when I was in Canada, but I guess in Hong Kong you have to really study hard... CAUSE IT SEEMS THAT EVERY SINGLE TEST IS SO HARD! Oh well, that's life, what can I expect, no test?!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

What are your goals on the coming exams? Empty Re: What are your goals on the coming exams?

Post  selinama Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:31 pm

Actually I never study for english dictation, test or exam. And everytime I just went to the exam venue with a blank mind and come out with a full mind. But the questions I thought it would be wrong would turn out to be right and those I thought I must be right turn out to be wrong at last. So I think we should just relax and while we have the exams and all those sort of rubbish. Wink

selinama

http://www.xanga.com/satanangelselina

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Chu Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:07 pm

For English Exam or tests, I don't think we have much to prepare just before exam or tests. Because for the grammar part, it's normally testing the basic things. If we do more and think more about it during normal days, there isn't much things to prepare.

Angel Chu

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:16 pm

O... I hate exams, too. Actually, I am the worst in English grammar!!!! Crying or Very sad So, I hope that my marks in the grammar part in the coming exams will be higher! Of course that I will do my studies!! Razz
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  shanahly Wan Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:32 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:How do you prepare? Study? or whatever for your exams?
I will study for the teat 1 week before. I will go through all the W.S., text book, etc. I hope I can get a higher mark in the exam.

shanahly Wan

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:22 pm

Exams...i guess ill do my best on it...expeically on grammar...since they dont really teach grammar in Canada, i think that is the worst part of my english exam! Twisted Evil
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  xxeugeniaxx Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:09 pm

I don't like the exams nowadays. No matter how hard you have revised, your results are disproportionately poor, because there're always questions which ask your opinions or comments instead of asking you to fill in the exact words or phrases from the textbooks. I'm just good at memorizing, but not good at responding instantly. I want to go back to the years of my parents!
xxeugeniaxx
xxeugeniaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down