Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

+3
e-dith
English Addict - Helen
cherieee
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:37 pm

yes sure Smile WORK WORK WORK
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:55 pm

Janice_C wrote:I agree that this job is very boring cuz you can only stay in the campus and to fix the old-rotten-computer in the MMLCs and the working time is very long to. The maintenance staff usually come to school early and stay until the MMLCs' locked, that's a long peroid of time!

yea... I guess i know why theres only 3 people for the maintance staff then.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:56 pm

ccecherie wrote:yes sure Smile WORK WORK WORK
LOL
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 pm

I think the way that they have test and homework on the intranet isn't really good.
Sometimes people's computer go crazy.. and they can't do it.!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? - Page 2 Empty APPLE

Post  Mr.Bogart Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm

Maybe if they used Apple there wouldn't be so many problems and I wouldn't always need ICT people! I find PC so confusing and I never understand why it doesn't work easily. Like for example I can't use a DVD in my form 4 class but I can use a VCD then in your class I can use a DVD but not a VCD!!! WHY? I don't understand.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:Maybe if they used Apple there wouldn't be so many problems and I wouldn't always need ICT people! I find PC so confusing and I never understand why it doesn't work easily. Like for example I can't use a DVD in my form 4 class but I can use a VCD then in your class I can use a DVD but not a VCD!!! WHY? I don't understand.
Computers are so confusing at times.
I got used to working with Apple in canada, but they don't have it here at Good Hope, the computers are so old and it takes soooooo long to log in!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:17 pm

I think that the computers are really too old! They cannot work properly and it often cannot load the DVD...
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:18 pm

jelly wrote:I think that the computers are really too old! They cannot work properly and it often cannot load the DVD...
I know! The headphones are VERY VERY nasty.
Some of them are broken, and some headcuffs are ripped and bits are missing.
They should buy those disposible headphone covers and each time someone uses the head phone, they can use another cover, it would much MUCH cleaner.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Yes,,, i think so... i do put the headphones on my ear actaully.... I'd rather put it near my ear but never touches my ear!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:01 pm

jelly wrote:Yes,,, i think so... i do put the headphones on my ear actaully.... I'd rather put it near my ear but never touches my ear!
Same!! Everytime I would try to avoid thinking about how many other people has used it, so that I wouldn't feel as bad!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:53 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Yes,,, i think so... i do put the headphones on my ear actaully.... I'd rather put it near my ear but never touches my ear!
Same!! Everytime I would try to avoid thinking about how many other people has used it, so that I wouldn't feel as bad!!

Well... you can lie to yourself that the workers they clean the headphones every morning and we are likely the first class to use MMLC every Monday,,, and it's clean....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:48 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:Maybe if they used Apple there wouldn't be so many problems and I wouldn't always need ICT people! I find PC so confusing and I never understand why it doesn't work easily. Like for example I can't use a DVD in my form 4 class but I can use a VCD then in your class I can use a DVD but not a VCD!!! WHY? I don't understand.

yea....and even though they goot new computers, it has no use.....cause its still slow aand annoying
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:49 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Well... you can lie to yourself that the workers they clean the headphones every morning and we are likely the first class to use MMLC every Monday,,, and it's clean....

no .... my headphone in mmlc1 is messed up!! half the headphone is broken,, and it actually hurts my ear when i put it on!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

jelly wrote:I think that the computers are really too old! They cannot work properly and it often cannot load the DVD...

SLOW AND OLD>....GET NEW ONES DUDE!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
I know! The headphones are VERY VERY nasty.
Some of them are broken, and some headcuffs are ripped and bits are missing.
They should buy those disposible headphone covers and each time someone uses the head phone, they can use another cover, it would much MUCH cleaner.

WUT DUT bounce
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:51 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
I got used to working with Apple in canada, but they don't have it here at Good Hope, the computers are so old and it takes soooooo long to log in!

Mr. Bogart, maybe you can tell the school ppl to change em all to apples!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

this is a cool and great idea!
I am not kidding actually.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

ya... haha good idea!!! haha ^^
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:05 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:
e-dith wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

ya... haha good idea!!! haha ^^
Mr.Bogart, will you really give this idea to the IT office?
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

NOO
we're not the first class
this week, a class was in there before us,,, and i can't lie to myself!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 pm

ccecherie wrote:

yea....and even though they goot new computers, it has no use.....cause its still slow aand annoying
at least it's not a big chunk of thing in front of you!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:31 pm

ccecherie wrote:

SLOW AND OLD>....GET NEW ONES DUDE!!
at least switch them for MMLC 1 too!
they should get apple ones,,
even if it's a big chunk still,
its looks better then a square shape, and i like the program that they use!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:31 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

the school people would be like " are you paying for them?"
oh well,,, i guess it's because this isn't a public school .
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:21 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

so? I can't get your meaning...
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:14 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Yeah! Definitely they will and they will charge us for all of apples and even the maintenance...maybe our school fee will increase by times by that time....
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next