Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

+3
e-dith
English Addict - Helen
cherieee
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? Empty Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

Post  cherieee Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:49 pm

The intranet is SOOOOOOOO annoying!! i go on it 10 times and 5 times its doesnt work!!! ARGGGGGGH! Evil or Very Mad
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? Empty Re: Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:06 pm

ccecherie wrote:The intranet is SOOOOOOOO annoying!! i go on it 10 times and 5 times its doesnt work!!! ARGGGGGGH! Evil or Very Mad
Ya, it's always not working!!! That's repugnant!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet? Empty Re: Hey...What do you guys think about the school's intranet?

Post  e-dith Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:36 pm

I feel annoying too.
I am going to exchange our speeches through intra-mail with my groupmates.
But I try the network whole day, it still doesn't work!
I think the IT shouldn't update the intranet in some busy hours.
We're C.E.O Cool
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:54 pm

e-dith wrote:I feel annoying too.
We're C.E.O Cool

YEAHHH!! and i still needa look for Dap, cause she was gonna send me sth about the debate, and i still cant open the intranet!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:31 pm

I think that it has to be improved as soon as possible! Cuz it is happening ALL THE TIME!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:47 pm

jelly wrote:I think that it has to be improved as soon as possible! Cuz it is happening ALL THE TIME!
I AGREE!
Sometimes it would close for no reason, and then we would have to use it to do homework with our friends and can't do it and then we would end up being yelled at the teacher. GOSH, hate those times!! Sometimes we rely on the intranet too much, and when it's down, we'll realize that we need it SOO much. I think they should change the style of the intranet once in a while, just like Mr.Bogart's forum! It would look so much better, and then student would go check on it more often cause it's not the same old boring thing.! What a Face
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Yeah. The intranet system is awful, by the way, do you think that GHS do not get enough IT maintance staff? cuz everytime when we got problem deal with the computers, there's no staff staying inside the IT room...
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Janice_C wrote:Yeah. The intranet system is awful, by the way, do you think that GHS do not get enough IT maintance staff? cuz everytime when we got problem deal with the computers, there's no staff staying inside the IT room...
I agree, from my knowledge, there are only like 3 IT maintance staff, and the teachers always have problems with the computer, so everytime theres a problem, we have to wait for like 10 minutes and waste time out of our lesson. I think we should change the computers and the speaker system in our school, but it would cost very much for them to do that, and it would have to be done during holiday, cause we would need to use the computers during school time.!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 pm

yea...i am SUREE that the school has enough $$ to employ more IT staffs!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Maybe they wouldn't employ more IT staff because they can't find a suitable one!
I wonder why... erm,,, no one would want to be the IT staff?
Cause then IT Staff don't have much to do,.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:Maybe they wouldn't employ more IT staff because they can't find a suitable one!

buh if they dont have much to do, and they get good profits...who dooesnt want that job??
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:07 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:Maybe they wouldn't employ more IT staff because they can't find a suitable one!

buh if they dont have much to do, and they get good profits...who dooesnt want that job??
I guess it's too boring,, nothing to do right?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:11 pm

I don't think so... because many of our teachers at school don't really know how to work on the computer... and the computers in the MMLCs always get hanged.... and for sure there is not enough maintenance staff....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:33 pm

jelly wrote:I don't think so... because many of our teachers at school don't really know how to work on the computer... and the computers in the MMLCs always get hanged.... and for sure there is not enough maintenance staff....
Yea! Out of 5 times we go for ICT lesson, 3 times my computer doesn't have the Z drive... or is it M drive? And sometimes it would take more than 5 mintues to log in!!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:04 pm

I agree that this job is very boring cuz you can only stay in the campus and to fix the old-rotten-computer in the MMLCs and the working time is very long to. The maintenance staff usually come to school early and stay until the MMLCs' locked, that's a long peroid of time!
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:06 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:I don't think so... because many of our teachers at school don't really know how to work on the computer... and the computers in the MMLCs always get hanged.... and for sure there is not enough maintenance staff....
Yea! Out of 5 times we go for ICT lesson, 3 times my computer doesn't have the Z drive... or is it M drive? And sometimes it would take more than 5 mintues to log in!!!

lol i dont even knoe when to use the M drive, and when to use the Z drive!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:07 pm

haha Mr. Bogarts always need the ICT ppl!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:08 pm

e-dith wrote:I feel annoying too.
We're C.E.O Cool

hahahaha
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:10 pm

jelly wrote:I think that it has to be improved as soon as possible! Cuz it is happening ALL THE TIME!

YEA!! and its always during holiday
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:43 pm

ccecherie wrote:

\
Thats when they update the system, that's why its down.
But it's the holiday that we need the intranet!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:44 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

\

ANNOYING!!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:58 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

\

ANNOYING!!!
maybe they can create a spare intranet.. LOL
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:59 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

\

ANNOYING!!!
maybe they can create a spare intranet.. LOL

wow....thats gonna be a lot of work!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

lol i dont even knoe when to use the M drive, and when to use the Z drive!!
LOL,, same here, just use a drive
haha
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:25 pm

A lot of work, but worth it!!
Don't you agree?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next