Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

+4
English Addict - Helen
peggyme
IsabelCheng
CRYSTAL~WONG 4D
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 pm

ccecherie wrote:there are soo much negative news !!
yea!! lots of people died these days...
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:20 pm

English Addict - Helen wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:I think that in this case is not only Edison did wrong, Gill did wrong, Bobo did wrong, I think the person who STEAL the photos wrong the most.He can't forward, upload the photos without Edison's permission.He is illeagal! However, Edison is wrong beacause he can't just did whatever he like without thinking the result,same as gill and Bobo. They are stars and they neeed to know how to controll themselves and so to give a model to the teenagers and children. They can't just say that they did wrong because they were innocent and stupid in the past . I think this is really unresponsible. However, I think that gill is really brave to face the result without crying and rely on someone. I need to learn from her in this point. (:
Yep. It's illegal if you looked at the photos, because the first person that put the photos on the web didn't get them from a legal way, but now almost half of the Hong Kong citizens has viewed it, apart from the young people, it's no use to tell people to stop looking at them, it would just make them want to look at it even more.
Surely agree!!!
did your RE teacher talk about it?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:26 am

It seems that the case is still continuing....and it is still the front page of the newspaper...... I think that is boring......it has been a month's time that we are talking about this....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:10 pm

jelly wrote:It seems that the case is still continuing....and it is still the front page of the newspaper...... I think that is boring......it has been a month's time that we are talking about this....
Yes, i hope the other Hong Kong people would just let this thing be over with and the media would stop looking for more news to talk about. This case has been going on for a long enough time, the peole involved are already very upset with it!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:07 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:It seems that the case is still continuing....and it is still the front page of the newspaper...... I think that is boring......it has been a month's time that we are talking about this....
Yes, i hope the other Hong Kong people would just let this thing be over with and the media would stop looking for more news to talk about. This case has been going on for a long enough time, the peole involved are already very upset with it!
yes, I think so..
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 pm

It seems that the news has already been over already,, but lots of other news about the normal citizens involved with nude photos online is being talked about now! Just today, i saw some news in the headline newspaper.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:15 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It seems that the news has already been over already,, but lots of other news about the normal citizens involved with nude photos online is being talked about now! Just today, i saw some news in the headline newspaper.
oh,, where is it?
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:08 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:It seems that the news has already been over already,, but lots of other news about the normal citizens involved with nude photos online is being talked about now! Just today, i saw some news in the headline newspaper.
oh,, where is it?
it's talking about more people being involved now, most of them are very angry!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:05 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
oh,, where is it?
if they were me, I get angry and shameful too.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:54 pm

cherieee wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:yea...and i do think that what the media is doing is awful!! they are soo annoying!! its not like there isnt any other MORE important news!
I know! They are reporting it everywhere as if they are scared that people don't know about it. If the mass media doesn't exsist and is not that harsh, then maybe the people involved won't be as emotional right now! Sometimes the media is going over the fence and disturbing other people's privacy, I know they are doing it to make profit from their magazine or something, but they should find another way!

YUP!!! feeling sorry for mr chan, miss chong and all the other ppl Shocked
DURRG, why should they take photos in the first place though? And Mr.XXX was clever enough to put it in his computer?

if he took the photos, where else should he put it if he doesnt want to delete them? print them out and put them around his house??? lol i think MR CHAN did this because he thinks its is cool and wants to show off or suthing...
I think this happen because he didn't think about the result.
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:14 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
oh,, where is it?
if they were me, I get angry and shameful too.
i think you mean if "I were them.. not they were me.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:15 pm

e-dith wrote:
cherieee wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:yea...and i do think that what the media is doing is awful!! they are soo annoying!! its not like there isnt any other MORE important news!
I know! They are reporting it everywhere as if they are scared that people don't know about it. If the mass media doesn't exsist and is not that harsh, then maybe the people involved won't be as emotional right now! Sometimes the media is going over the fence and disturbing other people's privacy, I know they are doing it to make profit from their magazine or something, but they should find another way!

DURRG, why should they take photos in the first place though? And Mr.XXX was clever enough to put it in his computer?

if he took the photos, where else should he put it if he doesnt want to delete them? print them out and put them around his house??? lol i think MR CHAN did this because he thinks its is cool and wants to show off or suthing...
yea... he didin't know that it would be such a big effect!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
cherieee wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

and now he need to quit.
yea... he didin't know that it would be such a big effect!!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bogart Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 am

I think there is something wrong with his head and not only that anyone who needs to photograph such private matters. Secondly, that should be reserved for marriage. There is no good in this at all on anyones behalf. Just my opinion.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:18 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I think there is something wrong with his head and not only that anyone who needs to photograph such private matters. Secondly, that should be reserved for marriage. There is no good in this at all on anyones behalf. Just my opinion.

I agree....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:I think there is something wrong with his head and not only that anyone who needs to photograph such private matters. Secondly, that should be reserved for marriage. There is no good in this at all on anyones behalf. Just my opinion.
i agree with you Mr.Bogart!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:05 pm

jelly=] wrote:

I agree....
we both agree!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:14 pm

agree!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:15 pm

peggyme wrote:
jelly=] wrote:

I agree....
we both agree!!
we three agree!!
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2