Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

+4
English Addict - Helen
peggyme
IsabelCheng
CRYSTAL~WONG 4D
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos Empty Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

Post  CRYSTAL~WONG 4D Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Few days ago ,singer and actor Edison Chan has announced that he is taking indefinite retirement from the show biz.The indecent photos of Edision and the celebrities has recently become the topic for the gossip magazine ,the society and even the whole world.Although the sexually explicit photos has be classified into obscence by The Obsence Articles Tribunal ,I feel sorry for him as the photos had been stolen and published without his consent, his future is gloomy due to this event.I think it is a very good chance to teach the teenagers to know more about the limits of freedom as well as respecting other's privacy.What are your opinion to this event?

CRYSTAL~WONG 4D

http://www.xanga.com/cwcwing

Back to top Go down

Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos Empty Re: Recent Hot Gossip -Nude Photos

Post  IsabelCheng Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:07 pm

This is a relaly serious but meaningful incident. I do agree with you that Mr. Edison Chan is affected so much, both on his work and his daily life. And for those celebrities which are unlikely related to this, I do feel sorry, too. The action of exposing others private things publicly is absolutely wrong! Evil or Very Mad On the other hand, I think that computer-repairing man was a bit of crazy. Why don't he think any of the consequences of doing so? Frankly speaking, If I were him, I will definitely keep those videos and pictures, perhaps watching by myself only Very Happy

IsabelCheng

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 am

I think that this incident is affecting the image of the star that is involved in this situation, many young fans now don't like their star because of this incident, I think it's important for them to know what their star did wrong and to learn from it.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:35 pm

The most important I think that is this incident really affected the young, I think that the stars shouldn't have been doing this, this is very wrong. But this is also a lesson to all the people, telling them not to do this.
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Yes, I agree to Helen very much.
This is a really terrible thing that happened, many people got hurt.
In a way, this is good because it teaches everyone NOT to do this and to protect themselves.
At least now they would look at the laws again and improve it!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  CRYSTAL~WONG 4D Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Yep ,I agree with the above that young sould learn how to protect themselves as well as their own privacy. Suspect

CRYSTAL~WONG 4D

http://www.xanga.com/cwcwing

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 pm

yea...and i do think that what the media is doing is awful!! they are soo annoying!! its not like there isnt any other MORE important news!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:54 pm

ccecherie wrote:yea...and i do think that what the media is doing is awful!! they are soo annoying!! its not like there isnt any other MORE important news!
I know! They are reporting it everywhere as if they are scared that people don't know about it. If the mass media doesn't exsist and is not that harsh, then maybe the people involved won't be as emotional right now! Sometimes the media is going over the fence and disturbing other people's privacy, I know they are doing it to make profit from their magazine or something, but they should find another way!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:43 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:yea...and i do think that what the media is doing is awful!! they are soo annoying!! its not like there isnt any other MORE important news!
I know! They are reporting it everywhere as if they are scared that people don't know about it. If the mass media doesn't exsist and is not that harsh, then maybe the people involved won't be as emotional right now! Sometimes the media is going over the fence and disturbing other people's privacy, I know they are doing it to make profit from their magazine or something, but they should find another way!

YUP!!! feeling sorry for mr chan, miss chong and all the other ppl Shocked
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:07 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

DURRG, why should they take photos in the first place though? And Mr.XXX was clever enough to put it in his computer?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Maybe Mr. Chan thinks that that's the best way to keep the photos.... I just don't understand why the girls took photo wif him... and not only one girl did so... is he really that attractive?!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:34 pm

jelly wrote:Maybe Mr. Chan thinks that that's the best way to keep the photos.... I just don't understand why the girls took photo wif him... and not only one girl did so... is he really that attractive?!
Yea... Well, it's partly his fault that he didn't take good care of the photos right? I really hate that person that put the photos on the web though, why good does it do him? If he left it, maybe it won't create such a big effect on the stars!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:37 pm

I think that in this case is not only Edison did wrong, Gill did wrong, Bobo did wrong, I think the person who STEAL the photos wrong the most.He can't forward, upload the photos without Edison's permission.He is illeagal! However, Edison is wrong beacause he can't just did whatever he like without thinking the result,same as gill and Bobo. They are stars and they neeed to know how to controll themselves and so to give a model to the teenagers and children. They can't just say that they did wrong because they were innocent and stupid in the past . I think this is really unresponsible. However, I think that gill is really brave to face the result without crying and rely on someone. I need to learn from her in this point. (:
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:44 pm

e-dith wrote:I think that in this case is not only Edison did wrong, Gill did wrong, Bobo did wrong, I think the person who STEAL the photos wrong the most.He can't forward, upload the photos without Edison's permission.He is illeagal! However, Edison is wrong beacause he can't just did whatever he like without thinking the result,same as gill and Bobo. They are stars and they neeed to know how to controll themselves and so to give a model to the teenagers and children. They can't just say that they did wrong because they were innocent and stupid in the past . I think this is really unresponsible. However, I think that gill is really brave to face the result without crying and rely on someone. I need to learn from her in this point. (:
Yep. It's illegal if you looked at the photos, because the first person that put the photos on the web didn't get them from a legal way, but now almost half of the Hong Kong citizens has viewed it, apart from the young people, it's no use to tell people to stop looking at them, it would just make them want to look at it even more.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:15 pm

e-dith wrote:I think that in this case is not only Edison did wrong, Gill did wrong, Bobo did wrong, I think the person who STEAL the photos wrong the most.He can't forward, upload the photos without Edison's permission.He is illeagal! However, Edison is wrong beacause he can't just did whatever he like without thinking the result,same as gill and Bobo. They are stars and they neeed to know how to controll themselves and so to give a model to the teenagers and children. They can't just say that they did wrong because they were innocent and stupid in the past . I think this is really unresponsible. However, I think that gill is really brave to face the result without crying and rely on someone. I need to learn from her in this point. (:

yea...she was the FIRST one to come out and explain and stuff, but i still think she should of thought about the consequence before she took the photos!! cause she is already an adult!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:18 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

DURRG, why should they take photos in the first place though? And Mr.XXX was clever enough to put it in his computer?

if he took the photos, where else should he put it if he doesnt want to delete them? print them out and put them around his house??? lol i think MR CHAN did this because he thinks its is cool and wants to show off or suthing...
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:47 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

if he took the photos, where else should he put it if he doesnt want to delete them? print them out and put them around his house??? lol i think MR CHAN did this because he thinks its is cool and wants to show off or suthing...
Yea,, i think that he thought it was a cool thing to do and no one else did it before, that's a very immature action. Its like a kid wanting to buy this candy and the other kid buys it before that kid and then the other kid would feel so cool. -_-
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:49 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Yea,, i think that he thought it was a cool thing to do and no one else did it before, that's a very immature action. Its like a kid wanting to buy this candy and the other kid buys it before that kid and then the other kid would feel so cool. -_-

yea..the media said he shared the photos wth his uncles nad father!! thats soo BEEN TAI!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm

ewww.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:02 pm

and can we stop using quotes now?
its taking up half the freakn' page!!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 pm

YEA YEA YEA SURE
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:04 pm

its getting confusinfg :
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:01 am

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Yep. It's illegal if you looked at the photos, because the first person that put the photos on the web didn't get them from a legal way, but now almost half of the Hong Kong citizens has viewed it, apart from the young people, it's no use to tell people to stop looking at them, it would just make them want to look at it even more.
Surely agree!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:02 pm

there are soo much negative news !!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:19 pm