Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY )

+4
Jasmine_Tong
cherieee
English Addict - Helen
peggyme
8 posters

Go down

Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY ) Empty Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY )

Post  peggyme Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:41 pm

Everyone is decorating their classrooms to create a very " Chinese-sy" atmosphere, what decorations did you make in your class?

Our classs-- 2F had SO MANY GREAT IDEAS!!!
But everyone is doing the same thing now, and they are making it better. Suspect + *evil stare* JUST KIDDING!!! haha
I really like the Form.3's decoration, I have to say that I love their drawings of the little mouses and how they decorate their board! I wish we had more time to decorate our board to make it prettier!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY ) Empty Re: Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY )

Post  English Addict - Helen Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:20 pm

O..... the decoration of my class... I think that that's really really full the atmosphere of Chinese New Year, my classroon seems like painted all red!!!! I wondered is this an inter class decoration competition?? My classmates said yes. I saw that the student responsed for decorating were very very hard!!! And I think that my class should actually thanks them for providing a Chinese New Year atmosphere for the time we are having lessons in our classroom.
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY ) Empty Re: Classroom decorations for Chinese New Year ( CNY )

Post  cherieee Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:49 pm

my class started the decoration really early, and i thought it looked great! but i see the form 3's classroom, and i think they did better then my class now Smile
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine_Tong Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:51 pm

For my class (I am in 2D.) , I think it is ABSOLUTELY NICE!!!!! (that's my own opinion) Laughing The whole class had spent a lot of time making decorations and I am satisified with my classroom decorations.

Jasmine_Tong

Back to top Go down

Post  3bechiu Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Ya! I have participated in decorating my classroom,
I really like our idea of our class 2C!
Most of the decorations were the middle part of red packets...
I think we spent a lot of time on it, hope we can win the competition!
3bechiu
3bechiu

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:09 pm

We 2F is the quickier class to do the board decoration but we're also the class that did the worst.. I think...we're lack of time tough.. No
3A 3D is the best Razz
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Well, I do think that the decoration in my class (2F) are attractive. Very Happy Edith has contributed a lot and we've try our very best to decorate it. Though it seems like other class is a lot better than ours, we are happy with it! cat
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Hurray!!! My class is the winner of Form 2 of the classroom decoration!!! Can you see me representing the class to receive the prize on the stage today?? So happy!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:37 pm

Yes... I could see it. Congratulations to your class!=]
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:51 am

jelly wrote:Yes... I could see it. Congratulations to your class!=]
Thanks! ^^
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  e-dith Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Janice_C wrote:Well, I do think that the decoration in my class (2F) are attractive. Very Happy Edith has contributed a lot and we've try our very best to decorate it. Though it seems like other class is a lot better than ours, we are happy with it! cat
Thx Janice Smile
e-dith
e-dith

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down