Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about February....

+2
cherieee
Janice_C
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do you think about February.... Empty What do you think about February....

Post  Janice_C Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:34 pm

Any thing that should be improve? Any comments on your working attitude? Any happiness or sadness which can share with us?
For me, February is definitely a tough time, there are a lot of work which should have be done (especially for IH), the CNY holiday is rotten because of the loads of homework. Crying or Very sad
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

What do you think about February.... Empty Re: What do you think about February....

Post  cherieee Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Janice_C wrote:Any thing that should be improve? Any comments on your working attitude? Any happiness or sadness which can share with us?
For me, February is definitely a tough time, there are a lot of work which should have be done (especially for IH), the CNY holiday is rotten because of the loads of homework. Crying or Very sad

YUP!! homework again!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

What do you think about February.... Empty Re: What do you think about February....

Post  jelly=] Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:10 pm

I think that IH project and the Chinese New Year holiday is what I remember of what we have done in Feb. I love the holiday but I hate IH project...
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Janice_C wrote:Any thing that should be improve? Any comments on your working attitude? Any happiness or sadness which can share with us?
febuary... sad!! angry!! busy!! RAWR!!
not much time to sleep,, especially the week after CNY holiday.. !!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

jelly wrote:I think that IH project and the Chinese New Year holiday is what I remember of what we have done in Feb. I love the holiday but I hate IH project...
SAME HERE!
its so annoying and takes up so much time!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

ccecherie wrote:

YUP!! homework again!!
\
f.3 wouldn't be good.....
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 am

Miss Lee has told me that F.3 will be even harder....cuz we are going to have LS!!! OMG!!! I can't imagine what kind of life we are going to have......
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:14 pm

jelly wrote:Miss Lee has told me that F.3 will be even harder....cuz we are going to have LS!!! OMG!!! I can't imagine what kind of life we are going to have......
Liberal Studies.... argh, at least it's in english ok? If it's in chinese, i'll be like OMG.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
jelly wrote:Miss Lee has told me that F.3 will be even harder....cuz we are going to have LS!!! OMG!!! I can't imagine what kind of life we are going to have......
Liberal Studies.... argh, at least it's in english ok? If it's in chinese, i'll be like OMG.

I am not sure when we are going to have Chinese Literature,,, but i am sure it's only about sooner or later!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:08 pm

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

I am not sure when we are going to have Chinese Literature,,, but i am sure it's only about sooner or later!
CHINESE LITERATURE????
AHHHH...
but it's in the elective,, right??!!!
or is it included in the core subject chinese?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:31 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Same as you, my close relative! I don't even got 24 hours in total for sleeping during last working days! Sad
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:35 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Well, that will be in English for sure, cuz we are in EMI school, but may I ask what is the difference between IH and LS?
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:04 am

I think that LS is something that relates to our daily life and you have to express your feeling towards it... in a broader way,,, ?! I am not sure...
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:01 pm

IH and LS,,,,
Theres a difference definitly,, but im not very sure..
or else why would they have two different subjects?
And to Janice:
not even 24 hours of sleep in a week?>
WOAH!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:43 pm

No... we won't have IH next year... LS will be replacing IH... but I am not sure what's that... and it sounds that it's something to do with our daily life.....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:20 pm

Studing LS,, we must be very familiar with the news and we should develope our opinion and standpoint about the news I think...
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:30 pm

jelly wrote:I think that IH project and the Chinese New Year holiday is what I remember of what we have done in Feb. I love the holiday but I hate IH project...

yeah...me too
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:31 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

you dont look like you ever get time to sleep!!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
ccecherie wrote:

YUP!! homework again!!
\
f.3 wouldn't be good.....
DUH~
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

whats LS
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:32 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

YEA~~ ITS HK
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:33 pm

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

Same as you, my close relative! I don't even got 24 hours in total for sleeping during last working days! Sad

well....you dont loook that way:)
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:33 pm

jelly wrote:No... we won't have IH next year... LS will be replacing IH... but I am not sure what's that... and it sounds that it's something to do with our daily life.....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Janice_C wrote:Studing LS,, we must be very familiar with the news and we should develope our opinion and standpoint about the news I think...

yopu will know next year:)
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm

ccecherie wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

you dont look like you ever get time to sleep!!
LOL
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next