Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women???

5 posters

Go down

Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women??? Empty Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women???

Post  English Addict - Helen Thu Jan 31, 2008 5:52 pm

Since we changed our intra class debate topic, what do you think about the new topic? Will it be any effects if there aren't any fashion magazines??? Um.. quite interesting...
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women??? Empty Re: Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women???

Post  Janice_C Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:50 pm

Um....Actually, I seldom read fashion magazines, but I do think that fashion magazines are important to women as young ladies usually treat fashion magazines as their dressing guide.
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women??? Empty Re: Fashion magazines??? Self-confidence of women???

Post  English Addict - Helen Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Um... as I don't read fashion magazines at all, I think that it is not as important that it will affect the self-confidence of women.... anyway, this topic is really interesting, let us all have a debate after the new year holiday and find out which side will be the winner!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:46 pm

I think that women will buy the trendy clothes so as to catch up with others... maybe those who cannot afford will feel ashame... I am not quite sure.....
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm

In my opinion, I thought the last topic was much easier to do.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:55 pm

I dont exactly know what we have to do with this topic Smile
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum