Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your thoughts about Harry Potter?

+8
Christy Wong
peggyme
steff.w.
wincy:)
crystal
kannie*=]
Chloe Audrey
Mr.Bogart
12 posters

Go down

What are your thoughts about Harry Potter? Empty What are your thoughts about Harry Potter?

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:39 pm

JK Rowling has published several books about Harry Potter so what do you think? Rolling Eyes
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts about Harry Potter? Empty Re: What are your thoughts about Harry Potter?

Post  Chloe Audrey Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:18 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:JK Rowling has published several books about Harry Potter so what do you think? Rolling Eyes

I think they are very entertaining and I personally like Bk 1, Bk 3, Bk 4, Bk 6 and Bk 7 most. What a pity Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the last book. No
Chloe Audrey
Chloe Audrey

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ChloeAudrey

Back to top Go down

What are your thoughts about Harry Potter? Empty Re: What are your thoughts about Harry Potter?

Post  kannie*=] Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:35 pm

I think the Harry Potter books are really interesting and exciting. I keep reading them again and again. I love Hermione Granger this character the best because I think she is really clever, brave and loyal to friendship, she is quite pretty too! XP Very Happy
And I agreed with Chloe that it is extremely pity that Harry Potter and the Dealthly Hallow is the last book. Sad
kannie*=]
kannie*=]

http://www.xanga.com/kannie3636/

Back to top Go down

Post  crystal Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:26 am

I am a fan of Harry Potter.

I love J.K.'s books,

her books are mostly interesting and exciting.

I love the ending of the Harry Potter Series, quite a happy ending,

but I just a little bit dissapointed that some of my favourite characters

were sacrificed in the battle between Harry and Voldemort.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

crystal

Back to top Go down

Post  wincy:) Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:53 am

I like the whole series of Harry Potter books,
and I keep on reading the 7 books again and again when I'm free
Actually,I think that the last 3 books are all quite touching,
and I'm crying when Sirius and Dumbledore died in the 5,6 book respectively,
it's really touching when you're reading the book,
but when I watch the movie of book 5 in the cinema, quite disappointed,not excited, not touching at all....
And the last book, I bought it on the 1st day, and I spent 6 hours to read the whole book on that day,
some parts of the ending are surprising, about Severus Snape,
and it's a pity that some of the characters died.
I like Lupin, Tonks, Fred and Hedwig a lot, but....what a pity...

wincy:)

Back to top Go down

Post  steff.w. Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:31 am

it's one of the first books i've read and has motivated me to read
it has an awesome story line and everything is just magical!
steff.w.
steff.w.

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:22 pm

Humm, Im not really a fan of Harry Potter. I dont really like the story outline and the characters that much... ( SORRY HARRY POTTER FANS!) But I think the story is quite original compared to other magic stories, I have never seen something like this story when I read other magic-related books.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:23 pm

Humm, Im not really a fan of Harry Potter. I dont really like the story outline and the characters that much... ( SORRY HARRY POTTER FANS!) But I think the story is quite original compared to other magic stories, I have never seen something like this story when I read other magic-related books.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Christy Wong Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:18 am

I like Harry Potter very much.
I have already read all the series of Harry Potter. They are really interesting and exciting.
I really don't know why I love to read the books instead of watching the movie.
Christy Wong
Christy Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  selinama Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:53 pm

Harry Potter is a very intresting book. Once I start, I can not stop and I will read unstop(Except for The fifth book which is most boring book among all of the books). Among all the charaters, I like hermoine the most because she is very clever and she like reading books very much. Very Happy

Last edited by on Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

selinama

http://www.xanga.com/satanangelselina

Back to top Go down

Post  Julia cheung Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:16 pm

i love harry potter very much..i love the charavter insaide the book.. and i think the magic is amazing!!!! it is really a excellent book!!!! although i read in chinese vision Razz

Julia cheung

Back to top Go down

Post  CRYSTAL~WONG 4D Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:03 pm

Harry potter is an succesful stories ,all the world are under the atmospere of magic,.
I love this book very much and i always hope i can be a witch when i was reading the book
study

CRYSTAL~WONG 4D

http://www.xanga.com/cwcwing

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:05 pm

Wow! Talking about Harry Potter, I must tell that I am one of its fans! I really admire the author - J.K Rowling that she can write such an interested and excited book. Except watching the movie, I have also read the book. I like series 3 (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) the most, I think this series is the most interested. I have also brought the DVD of this series. And I have 're-read' and 're-watch' this series many times, it is so cool.
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum