Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you learned in English so far?

5 posters

Go down

What have you learned in English so far? Empty What have you learned in English so far?

Post  Mr.Bogart Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:32 pm

What sticks out in your mind?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What have you learned in English so far? Empty Re: What have you learned in English so far?

Post  peggyme Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:58 pm

What sticks out in my mind? Well, it must the book Holes, especially about the tragic character Katherine Barlow. This is because this is the first time I've heard of a tragic character before. I didn't know they had to start good and end bad. It was interesting to discover this, because all I knew before was only the "good" character and the villans in the stories.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

What have you learned in English so far? Empty Re: What have you learned in English so far?

Post  jelly=] Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Me too. The plots in Holes and the vocabularies. Especially the word "lunatic", I always remember it. albino
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:56 pm

so far I think I've learned some new words and meanings...and how to read and understand the story WELL. clown
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Audrey Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 pm

The tragic characters, especially Katherine Barlow. I do feel sorry for her, though she had been a dangerous outlaw for such a long period of time...
Chloe Audrey
Chloe Audrey

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/ChloeAudrey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down