Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!! or NOOOOO!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Are you ready?

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap29%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap29%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap14%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap0%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap28%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 2 ]
Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_lcap0%Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Empty Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!! or NOOOOO!!!!

Post  Mr.Bogart Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:52 pm

ARe you ready? What is the most difficult thing about the speech festival? I think you might like to see the duologue that Kannie and Christy are doing. I think it is really cool. But I am looking forward to all your prose and verse too
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Empty Re: Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!! or NOOOOO!!!!

Post  English Addict - Helen Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:34 pm

I really love speech festival. (I participated in every year.hehe!) I think that this is a great chance for me to read aloud in front of many people though it is a little bit hard to memorize the poem and speak it out loudly. I do also like acting (duologue) or being like a MC something like that, I hope that I will get more chances to experience that......
I really love that!! What a Face
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Empty Re: Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!! or NOOOOO!!!!

Post  cherieee Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:05 pm

I think a speech festival can improve most peoples pronounciation and their guts to go to the stage infront of so many audience! afro This is a great chance to improve!
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:23 pm

Well, i'm not that insecure of speaking in front of an audience. But I would be nervous if I had to memorize it and speak in front of an audience because I have to remember my speech and also concentrate on the audience. I have never participate in the speech festival, so I'm not sure if I would like it or not. But it's a very good chance to inprove your public speaking skills to prepare you for the higher grades which may consist of more oral presentations.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  selinama Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:14 pm

Speech festival gave me quite a bad impression because when I was small, I wanted to go to the speech festival very much but I never have a chance to do so. It is not fair because I don't even have a chance. If I have a chance, and I failed to do so, it is all right to me. But I can't even try. That why I don't have a good impression in Speech festival. rabbit

selinama

http://www.xanga.com/satanangelselina

Back to top Go down

Speech Festival!!!! YEAH!!!!  or NOOOOO!!!! Empty Why not?

Post  Mr.Bogart Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:35 pm

selinama wrote:Speech festival gave me quite a bad impression because when I was small, I wanted to go to the speech festival very much but I never have a chance to do so. It is not fair because I don't even have a chance. If I have a chance, and I failed to do so, it is all right to me. But I can't even try. That why I don't have a good impression in Speech festival. rabbit

Selina..why didn't you have a chance? You could have signed up. I think you would be a great speech festival candidate. Maybe you try again in English and try next year? It is never too late.
Wink
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bogart Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:37 pm

peggy*chu wrote:Well, i'm not that insecure of speaking in front of an audience. But I would be nervous if I had to memorize it and speak in front of an audience because I have to remember my speech and also concentrate on the audience. I have never participate in the speech festival, so I'm not sure if I would like it or not. But it's a very good chance to inprove your public speaking skills to prepare you for the higher grades which may consist of more oral presentations.

Peggy I also think you would be a natural. You could even go in the open category which is for native speakers...have you thought about that?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:59 pm

Open category for native speakers? What is that?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down