Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today?

4 posters

Go down

Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today? Empty Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today?

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:17 pm

Did you see anything? Tell us more...
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today? Empty Re: Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today?

Post  peggyme Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:29 pm

I didn't see anything. What happened?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today? Empty Re: Did anyone see what happened to Kannie today?

Post  selinama Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:51 pm

I can't see how it happened but I bet she was really hurt badly. Poor Kannie!!! Sad I hope she can be more careful next time in order to avoid any accident again. But the slope is a really dangerous place. I have nearly fell on the slope last time. I hope the school can do something about it so that it will be safer for all students. Smile

selinama

http://www.xanga.com/satanangelselina

Back to top Go down

Post  wincy:) Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:21 pm

No, but before she fell on the slope, she was having lunch with us in canteen. And my friend said that when the office lady was dressing her wound in the office. The office lady just put the swab on her knee and didn't even stop the bleeding first. Then, Kannie went for a doctor after school and cleaned her wound. The next day, yellowish liquid flowed from the wound and she went for the docter again. The doctor asked her not to walk in the following days beacuse the wound was quite serious, so she was absent on Friday.

wincy:)

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:32 pm

Now I remember seeing a girl sitting on the bench near the office with an injury! I was in a hurry so I didn't really know what happened. Is she ok now? That must of really hurt! I myself had trip a couple of times on the little bumps on the slope, luckily I didn't trip or get hurt! Hope Kannie is getting better now!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down