Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to October!

3 posters

Go down

Welcome to October! Empty Welcome to October!

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:16 pm

Well you have made it this far what have you learned? It seems like time is flying by and we are getting ready for our exams. (Well soon anyway) What do you find useful in preparation?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to October! Empty Re: Welcome to October!

Post  peggyme Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 pm

I find that typing all the homework on your computer and delete them as you finish your homework is very VERY useful. I do this everyday and now I'm more organized then before. But sometimes I may forget to hand in my homework, luckily, all my teachers are very nice. Also I learned more skills in reading. Before I only knew how to think beyond the lines for the story and didn't know how to find out the meeting points in a story. I was really amazed when we were reading Holes to find that there's actually a crossing point for the two different stories, I didn't realized this before when I first read it. Also, I found out how to know about the character of the characters and read slowly to find more information about the book. In conclusion, SEPTEMBER WAS A PRETTY GOOD MONTH!

I dont know about October though... because I heard that exams are coming up, I wonder if their hard... Neutral scratch
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:46 pm

Mr.Bogart wrote:Well you have made it this far what have you learned? It seems like time is flying by and we are getting ready for our exams. (Well soon anyway) What do you find useful in preparation?
Yes, I agree that time is flying very fast!!! It's October now. Um.... preperation is certainly good. All things will be done well if it has preperation. Maybe Mr. Bogart you can ask us to prepare for everything first which you will teach us soon!! Razz Razz
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum