Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comment on Zero....

4 posters

Go down

Comment on Zero.... Empty Comment on Zero....

Post  Mr.Bogart Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:52 pm

How do you feel about Zero (Hector Zeroni) now?
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Comment on Zero.... Empty Re: Comment on Zero....

Post  peggyme Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:30 pm

I feel that Zero (Hector Zeroni) is a very good friend for Stanley. Although he didn't really talk to other people, his actions through the book really spoke for him. When the other boys were bullying Stanley, he wanted to stand up for Stanley and ended up almost killing the boy. He is risking himself to help Stanley and he didn't think about what his actions can do to him. Although he is that one that seems weaker, he actually helped Stanlet a lot of times. For example, if he didn't suggest to go to "Big Thumb", they wouldn't have survived and couldn't of find out that Stanlet's great-grandfather is not bad. In conclusion, I feel that Zero is a very nice character.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 pm

Zero is a very mysterious character to me. He is not willing to show himself as he doesn't like answering questions, but we can always figure out his character by looking at his actions and attitudes.
I am still wondering about the reason of his excellence in Mathematics, as he doesn't know anything about the alphabets and Sesame Street.
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:28 pm

To me, I think Zero was very mysterious in the book, just like an extra-terrestrial. In the book, he can quickly get the answer of some calculate questions but no reason why he did. Also, without learning some words how to read, he can read it. I think Zero was also a good friend, he cared about his friends, just like cared about Stanley whether he was tired or not while they were on their way to the big thumb. I wondered if I can be his friend!!! Smile
But in conclusion, I think Zero was a genius. He was really mysterious.
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum