Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heeey, do you gals wanna have a new cell phone?

+6
jelly=]
Mr.Bogart
e-dith
annabelle_bao
Janice_C
Kylie:)
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

heeey, do you gals wanna have a new cell phone? - Page 2 Empty Re: heeey, do you gals wanna have a new cell phone?

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Kylie:) wrote:
e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
annabelle_bao wrote:I think I will not buy a new one because I've changed mine just in January.
I used Nokia before and it broke down in just 5 month, so I change to use Sony Ericsson.
I still think that Nokia are better, but I don't want to waste my money that I have to change my cell phone every 5 month if I use nokia. bounce
*touch pad are annoying!
NOOOOO touch pad is good, at least im getting use to it! it's actually pretty good.
but some of them are really expensive!! Suspect
yea
would you buy thtem though?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

heeey, do you gals wanna have a new cell phone? - Page 2 Empty Re: heeey, do you gals wanna have a new cell phone?

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:38 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
Mr.Bogart wrote:I lost 5 phones already this year! Hahahaha so I always buy the cheapest Nokia because now I have so many charging cords!

You are so forgetful Mr Bogart! Did you lost all of them or they are being stolen by the thieves? cuz thieves always take men as their targets as men always put their phones at the their back pockets...
LOL.. no, he just wants something new every once in a while maybe.

I am wondering how much Mr. Bogart has to spend on buying moblie phones each year!!!!
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie:) Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:38 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
annabelle_bao wrote:I think I will not buy a new one because I've changed mine just in January.
I used Nokia before and it broke down in just 5 month, so I change to use Sony Ericsson.
I still think that Nokia are better, but I don't want to waste my money that I have to change my cell phone every 5 month if I use nokia. bounce
*touch pad are annoying!
hahahaaha... so next time when you choose your new phone,
you should choose it CAREFULLY!!!
duhhh it's not like my parents would like to to change phonees once every two months!
wow! they're really rich@@
how come........

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:38 pm

e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
*touch pad are annoying!
NOOOOO touch pad is good, at least im getting use to it! it's actually pretty good.
if you really really like it, and you think you deserve it, then i don't see why not.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
*touch pad are annoying!
hahahaaha... so next time when you choose your new phone,
you should choose it CAREFULLY!!!
duhhh it's not like my parents would like to to change phonees once every two months!
wow! they're really rich@@
how come........
nono...you misunderstood me
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

jelly wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
Mr.Bogart wrote:I lost 5 phones already this year! Hahahaha so I always buy the cheapest Nokia because now I have so many charging cords!

You are so forgetful Mr Bogart! Did you lost all of them or they are being stolen by the thieves? cuz thieves always take men as their targets as men always put their phones at the their back pockets...
LOL.. no, he just wants something new every once in a while maybe.

I am wondering how much Mr. Bogart has to spend on buying moblie phones each year!!!!
if he buys the cheap ones... then around $4000 dollars?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:39 pm

e-dith wrote:hey I want to have a new i-phone !!!!!!
mom, please!!!!!~
lol
then later theres this new model, you'll be like
mom get me that one that one!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:39 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Well, I have no idea cuz I just got my new cell phone during Christmas... Smile
Maybe you can get an iphone, it's appearance and functions are cool
And that cost about $3500 somthing, the price was fair I think Very Happy
but then it doesn't have a bluetooth,,, and all the functions like going on the internet costs very much!
you should buy a phone that lasts for around 1 year... so you can change one every single year.. or even shorter time!

Hahaha! That's a great idea! Or you just simply drop your phone into the toliet or you leave that in the restaurant when you want to get a new one Very Happy Just kidding
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie:) Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:39 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
*touch pad are annoying!
yea
you mean iphone and PDA???

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:39 pm

my father always buys a phone and then dislikes it because new ones are keep on coming out!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:40 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
e-dith wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
*touch pad are annoying!
yea
you mean iphone and PDA???
like would you want to buy them... yea
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:40 pm

e-dith wrote:
Mr.Bogart, may I ask..
how many umbrella do you have now? Very Happy
let me guess. like 1?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 pm

how do you lost your phone XD
he leaves it somewhere probably!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:Well, I have no idea cuz I just got my new cell phone during Christmas... Smile
but then it doesn't have a bluetooth,,, and all the functions like going on the internet costs very much!
you should buy a phone that lasts for around 1 year... so you can change one every single year.. or even shorter time!

Hahaha! That's a great idea! Or you just simply drop your phone into the toliet or you leave that in the restaurant when you want to get a new one Very Happy Just kidding

OMG!!! I never knew that Janice is sooo cunning!~
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie:) Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 pm

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

but my parent's won't buy the latest one for me if i really drop my phone into the toiletXD

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:41 pm

jelly wrote:Yes... touch screen is not good actutally... it is usually oversnesitive and makes a lot of trouble... Mad I think that iphone is a good choice... Yvonne is using it and you can try it out before u buy it! =]
no!! unless you slide it up, the touchscreen wouldn't work-_- don't judege a book by it's cover jelly!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  peggyme Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:42 pm

jelly wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

OMG!!! I never knew that Janice is sooo cunning!~
she can be really funny sometimes.!
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

but my parent's won't buy the latest one for me if i really drop my phone into the toiletXD
LOL just tell them. i'll take good care of it.
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

jelly wrote:Yes... touch screen is not good actutally... it is usually oversnesitive and makes a lot of trouble... Mad I think that iphone is a good choice... Yvonne is using it and you can try it out before u buy it! =]
hahahahaha i'll try XD
but i got in trouble this morning Sad
why?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:43 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
my father always buys a phone and then dislikes it because new ones are keep on coming out!

So as my father... i don't understand he likes to change it nearly every single month and he keeps the old one... so strange! cyclops
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:44 pm

why...cause you are CARELESS??
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 pm

Kylie:) wrote:I want to have a new one,
cuz my cell phone always switch off by itself-_-
this is really annoying when i really need to use my phone Mad
So, which model/brand would you gals suggest me to buy? Rolling Eyes
or which model/brand do you gals like best?
so i can choose it by myself. Cool

MY FRIENDS GOT AN IPHONE>>>I WANT THTAT:)
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  cherieee Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:45 pm

yea...buh its not exactly for our age...
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kylie:) Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm

p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:
Janice_C wrote:
p e gyyy yy! chu? wrote:

LOL just tell them. i'll take good care of it.
they won't trust me!!!!/__\

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm

ccecherie wrote:

yea...buh its not exactly for our age...

Especially not for those who aged 13 or under! LOL
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next