Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard?

+3
English Addict - Helen
cherieee
peggyme
7 posters

Go down

What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard? Empty What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard?

Post  peggyme Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:23 pm

Exams can be stressful, how are you guys doing with them? I think that handling time well is very important. How about you?
peggyme
peggyme

Back to top Go down

What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard? Empty Re: What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard?

Post  cherieee Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:12 pm

NAH....its okay...its only the grammar part. YOu know how grammar iz kinda hard fur me Very Happy LOL
cherieee
cherieee

Back to top Go down

What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard? Empty Re: What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard?

Post  English Addict - Helen Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:43 am

Ya, time management is very important and we should also have enough sleep. The exam so far.... okay la...
Hope that time can go faster! Exam will be soon be ended! ^^
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  3bechiu Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:00 pm

I am worrying about paper III!!!
This coming week will have a lot of difficult examz!!!!ohmygod!
3bechiu
3bechiu

Back to top Go down

Post  jelly=] Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:51 am

Sometimes I think that exams can be good! =P I have more time to surf the Internet! I am worrying about IH exam cuz I am afraid that I don't have enough time to finish the paper.... Neutral
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Chan Chan Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:22 pm

I think Eng paper III is the most hard one.
I hope I will have a good result. Sad
Jessica Chan Chan
Jessica Chan Chan

Back to top Go down

What do you think about your exams so far? Were they hard? Empty Re: What do you think about your exams so far? Were they har

Post  Christy Wong Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:33 pm

Today we have finally finished our exams. It was so great and I felt entirely relaxed.
Overall I think that most of the exam papers were not as difficult as those we faced in tests.
However, for English Paper III, it seemed to be more difficult.
Everyone agrees? confused
Christy Wong
Christy Wong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down