Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Bogart absent....

3 posters

Go down

Mr. Bogart absent.... Empty Mr. Bogart absent....

Post  English Addict - Helen Mon May 12, 2008 2:03 pm

Mr. Bogart was absent in the past few days..... so... quite bored in that few days.... and we haven't yet hand in our homework tooooooo.....
Anyway, how are you, Mr. Bogart? You seem very sick? Are you alright, Juliet miss u....

Also, I think that Miss Tsang is quite funny , tooo.... I remember that when she came in on Friday, she said that " I am not Romeo, but I will be with you in this lesson...." haha....

Mr. Bogart, the few days that you were absent, we made good use of our time, and we really hope that you can be back to school and get well as soon as possible, we all looking forward to see you on Tuesday!!! Three lessons!!!! ^^
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Mr. Bogart absent.... Empty Re: Mr. Bogart absent....

Post  Janice_C Wed May 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Yes Mr Bogart! We had a hard time staying in the library "sharing" our short story but no talking or communcation is allowed! silent
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bogart Thu May 15, 2008 12:09 am

Yes sorry Sad I missed Juliet too. Anyway, sometimes in life that happens. I tell you what when you are sick you really appreciate your health.

I can't wait to read your short stories!
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down