Mr. Bogart's English Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about today's film?

5 posters

Go down

What do you think about today's film? Empty What do you think about today's film?

Post  Janice_C Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:35 pm

I think that was fantastic! It gives me more ideas of what and how to write my short story.
It's also a good model to show us that if the character of the story is created wisely and powerful, it really makes us feel and touches us a lot.
What do you think then?
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

What do you think about today's film? Empty Re: What do you think about today's film?

Post  jelly=] Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:58 pm

Oh... isn't it that i've missed a film?
jelly=]
jelly=]

Back to top Go down

What do you think about today's film? Empty Re: What do you think about today's film?

Post  MichelleWoo*:] Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:37 pm

does anyone knows the film name?
MichelleWoo*:]
MichelleWoo*:]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Bogart Thu May 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Here is the website if you interested.

http://www.pithemovie.com/gifpage.html

It is a very unique and dark movie. But it does represent a well developed character his trials and tribulations he must face.

It is not a normal Hollywood movie. It is what they call and Indie film or independent film, which means that a big Hollywood studio didn't pay for it to be made. Usually it in the director and maybe a producer. They are usually hard hitting and deal and much more artistic.

I am glad you enjoyed it because not many people even know about it and I bet there aren't many English teachers using it.
Mr.Bogart
Mr.Bogart
Admin

https://bogart.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  English Addict - Helen Sat May 03, 2008 7:39 pm

This is really a great and fantastic story!!!
It is very very excited from the start to end.
And I think this is really a good example for our short adventure story.
I am more clear about what to do in the short story after watching this movie.
But... it seems so difficult to create a story like this!!!
English Addict - Helen
English Addict - Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Janice_C Sat May 03, 2008 7:43 pm

I have the same feeling too Helen! I lost my direction in writing my story now....
I've thought of a lot of materials and scenes to put in the story but it seems that they will make the story complicated. I have no idea what to put in to enhance the theme of my story.
I get really confused...
Janice_C
Janice_C

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down